- 3-6oz chicken or lamb, marinated in Greek Yogurt Marinade for 2-12 hours
- ½ cup brown rice (cauliflower rice for Phase 1)
- ¼ cup Tzakiki
- 1 tomato, Roma or Beefsteak
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1/2 eggplant
- 1 piece pita bread (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Line a pan with aluminum foil and add meat.
2. Add whole tomato to the pan. Cook for 25-30 minutes.
4. Chop bell pepper and eggplant into slices and grill them on the stove until cooked through.
5. Prepare Tzakiki.
6. While meat and vegetables are cooking, prepare brown rice. I use TJs frozen brown rice, so that it only takes 3 minutes in the microwave.
7. Plate and enjoy.
Enough for one. Double, triple, quadruple portions for more people.