- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup chopped vegetables (bell pepper, onion, etc)
- 1 Tbsp cheese (feta, cotija, shredded cheddar/jack combo) or 1/4 avocado
- ¼ cup black beans
- ¼ cup tomato salsa
- 1 corn tortilla (optional for Phase 1 & 2)
1. Heat up a pan and drizzle with oil.
2. Chop up vegetables and add to pan once hot. Cook for 5-10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, scramble eggs with milk or water and add to the pan.
4. When eggs are almost cooked through, add cheese and beans and mix.
5. Plate with tortilla and top with salsa and cilantro.
Enough for one. Double, triple, or quadruple for more people.