This is such a great go-to, grab-and-go, easy breakfast. There are many combinations and examples found on the web – everyone has a unique take on this simple meal.
- ¼ cup steel cut oats
- 1 cup milk (whole, almond, coconut, soy)
- 2 Tbsp nuts
- ½ cup berries
- 1 tsp cinnamon, nutmeg, or cardamom, (optional)
1. Measure ¼ cup steel cut and put in a container (Mason jars are all the rage for this, but I just use my tupperware.
2. Add milk of choice and let sit in the fridge overnight.
3. Top with nuts and berries and enjoy.
Enough for one. Double, triple, quadruple for more people.